Monday 31 January 2011

I'm hanging on a thread that is bound to drop.



I have finally finished my homework. And again, I hate school. I can't wait to the break!! My family and I are going to Italy with our cousins to go skiing and snowboarding. Counting down the days already... hehe. We will go to the same place as we have done the last fourteen years. Hahah, what can I say? We don't like changes in our family... Bit it's really nice to know the whole Ski Resort!
I have always been skiing but I think it's kinda boring now so I'm going to begin with snowboarding instead. I've been snowboarding a few times but I'm not very good at it yet. My brother's girlfriend are also coming with us and she also goes snowboarding so I'm not the only one and hopefully she can help me a bit..
GAAAH, how I long for Italy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!