Monday 20 December 2010

I will swim the ocean for you.

Yesterday me and my mum and dad went to town to buy some christmas presents. I actually bought a diary to myself in a store called Miss Universe. Then I also bought a new book called Confessions of a Shopaholic. I've been reading a bit in it and it already seems like a awesome book! In the evening we went and bought a christmas tree. I think this is the nicest christmas tree we ever had... But of course it was too high and too heavy. We had to saw off a piece and then we had to tie it with wires to the wall so it didn't fall... Hahah, FAILED! Now I'm going to some friends and we're going to hand out christmas presents to each other. It will be really cozy!
XOXO
P.S. Take a look at my friends blog: http://thelifeofsuccess.webs.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!