Saturday 27 November 2010

Music is my timemachine.


I love music and I can't be without it for a single day. Every time I start the computer I start the music too. I love everything about indie rock/pop, electronic, calm songs and so on. Thats why I thought that it would be fun for you guys to see my favorite music, so here you got my spotify list:


I hope you like it. For you that don't now what spotify is:
Here you can find about 10 millions tracks. Either you sign up for free but after each time a song ends there is commercials. If you sign up and pay for it, you will just listen to music all the time without commercials, but it has many other advantages. It was a swedish that started this. Spotify is only used in a few countries in Europe. So far...
Become a member! I promise that you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome!